Bravecto + Heartgard Plus Combo Pack for Dogs
Bravecto & Heartgard Plus is the most effective combo pack with a wide range of protection against various internal and external parasites. It contains Bravecto Chew for Dogs and Heartgard Plus chewable tablets for Dogs. Bravecto kills adult fleas before they lay eggs and controls ticks. It also protects dogs against flea and tick-borne diseases. Safe to use for dogs, Bravecto is highly palatable and easy to dose. Heartgard Plus eliminates immature stages of heartworms and protects dogs against heartworm disease. It also aids in treating intestinal worms including roundworms and hookworms. The combo pack offers great value and comes at discounted rate.
Bravecto is an easy-to-dose long lasting flea and tick treatment for dogs. The tasty chew is highly palatable and easy to administer. It quickly and effectively kills fleas and ticks as well as eliminates the chances of flea and tick infestations. It contains an active ingredient – Flumethrin, which is a pyrethroid insecticide. By disturbing the nervous transmissions, it destroys parasites. The flavored chewable provides long lasting coverage against fleas and ticks without harming your dog.
Heartgard Plus is a tasty chewable tablet that helps in preventing heartworm disease in dogs. It destroys heartworm larvae along with treating and controlling roundworms and hookworms. When given monthly, Heartgard Plus prevents heartworm disease and protects dogs against its harmful effects. The oral heartworm preventive is also effective in controlling intestinal worm infections caused due to hookworms and roundworms. Safe for dogs, Heartgard Plus is a #1 vet recommended heartworm preventive.
Bravecto - Merck
Heartgard Plus - Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Direction for use
- Before starting the treatment, weigh your dog properly.
- Choose the tablet with the appropriate weight of your dog and administer it orally.
- You can even mix the tablet with the food or give it orally.
- Commence the treatment at any time of the year and continue it for the whole year without a break.
- Get your pet tested for existing heartworm infection before you start the Heartgard Plus prevention program.
- If the pet is not infected by heartworms then start administering Heartgard Plus on a monthly basis. Give the tablet in accordance with the weight of the pet.
- On missing a monthly dosage, resume the treatment immediately by giving the tablet. You can also break down the tablet into pieces for ease of swallowing.
- An effective oral flea and tick preventive treatment for dogs
- Kills various species of ticks
- Kills fleas and prevents flea infestations
- Reduces the gap of monthly treatments
- Recommended for all dog breeds along with pregnant and lactating dogs
- Quick action and long lasting protection
- Affordable heartworm preventive
- Controls heartworm disease
- Treats and prevents intestinal worm infections
- Controls roundworms and hookworms
- Highly palatable flavored chewable tablets
- Keep out of children and pets.
- Before starting Heartgard Plus tablets, it is important to get the pet tested for existing heartworm infection.
- Do not administer to pets sensitive to the ingredients. Collie breed are more sensitive to the effects of ivermectin administered at elevated dose levels. It is safe to use in collies when used as recommended by the label.
- Do not skip the monthly dosage, as there are chances of pets catching heartworm infections.
- Consult a vet if the dosage is missed for a period of more than 2 months.
- Store in a cool and dark place away from sunlight.
- Wash hands with soap and water after giving the tablet.
Bravecto - Flumethrin
Heartgard Plus - Ivermectin & Pyrantel