Frontline Pet Care Ear Cleaner
Frontline Ear Cleaner is a freshly launched product for maintaining aural hygiene of dogs and cats. This cleansing gel is very effective in cleaning off any dirt from your pet’s ears. Moreover, it contains skin soothing agent that is gentle on the pet’s skin. Routine use of the product can help maintain the ear canal’s delicate ecosystem. Lastly, this product is safe to use on dogs and cats over 2 months old.
Frontline Pet Care Ear Cleaner – A Soothing Ear Cleansing Gel
Frontline Pet Care Ear Cleaner contains two main ingredients – Zinc and Rhamnose. These ingredients not only keep your pet’s ears dirt-free, but also balance the delicate system of your pet’s ears. In addition, Rhamnose also soothes sensitive and fragile skin.
Direction for use
- Grab some cotton wool and ear cleaner.
- Lift your pet’s ear and pour a few drops just inside.
- Thereafter, massage the ears gently with care so the solution can reach in every part of the ear.
- Take a cotton wool and start wiping off the excess solution starting from the entrance to the top of the ear.
- Repeat the same process with other ear.
- Quality ear cleaner for pets
- Easy to apply formula
- Balances the delicate ecosystem of the pet’s ears
- Has soothing effect on the sensitive and fragile skin
- Possesses antimicrobial properties
- Inhibits bacterial adhesion
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and other pets.
- Not suitable for pets less than 2 months old.
- The shampoo is for external pet care use only.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Phenoxyethanol, Propanediol, Chlorphenesin, Parfum (Fragrance), Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc Pyrithione, Sodium Hydroxide, Rhamnose, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Glucose, Glucuronic Acid, DMD Hydantoin
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Potent ear cleaner
An ideal ear cleansing solution for pets. Good for regular ear cleaning.
I have used this product on my pooch once and I was easily able to clean his ears.