Flea Tick Frontline Spot on Dogs
Frontline Top Spot is a topical treatment that aids in the prevention of flea infestations, brown dog tick, American dog tick, lone star tick, deer ticks and chewing lice on dogs and puppies of 8 weeks of age and above. It treats the infections caused by these parasites. It controls Sarcoptic Mange infestations as well. Frontline Top Spot is a fast-acting treatment that eliminates fleas, ticks, and biting lice on dogs in a few hours of application. It ensures monthly protection of the dogs.
Frontline Top Spot for Dogs – Flea and Tick Preventive
Frontline Top Spot is uniquely formulated treatment with a single active ingredient- Fipronil. Fipronil is an adulticide that kills fleas and ticks by paralyzing their nervous system. It also destroys the fleas before they lay eggs and prevent any re-infestation. It is well suited for all the dogs for 30 days.
Please Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- Keep the dog in an upright position.
- Divide the fur between the shoulder blades so you can see the bare skin spot.
- Carefully, open the pipette and ensure that it is away from the eyes and ears of your dog.
- Empty all the contents of the pipette till it gets empty on the spot.
- Apply at a particular spot if the dog is of small or medium size. If the dog is large, apply at 3-4 spots across his backbone.
- For small dogs – Up to 22 lbs – Orange pack
- For medium dogs – Between 23-44lbs – Blue pack
- For large dogs – Between 45-88 lbs – Purple pack
- For extra large dogs – Above 88 lbs – Red pack
- Fast acting and long lasting treatment
- Convenient to apply
- Controls flea infections like Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Can be used on breeding, pregnant and lactating females
- Eliminates all the fleas, ticks, chewing lice
- Waterproof treatment
- For animal treatment only.
- For external use only.
- It is a flammable product.
- To be used on dogs only.
- Store it away from the reach of pets and children.
- While treating, ensure that the treatment does not enter the eyes and mouth of the dog.
- Store it away from edibles.
- Let the treated spot dry before letting any other pet or children get near to it.
- For further guidance, consult a vet.
- Wash your hands properly with soap and water after application.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
absolutely love it
There's no other product that works as effectively as Frontline Plus on my pooch.
I prefer this over other products
I have experimented with many flea and tick products for my pooch and eventually, I ended up with this one! It really works great and has no side effect on Kayla.
very nice preventative
Frontline plus is a really good flea preventative and it never lets the fleas bite my cat.