Nexgard Chewable for Dogs
Nexgard is a beef-flavored, monthly chewable that effectively eliminates and prevents fleas and ticks on dogs. These tasty chews treat 4 types of tick species – American dog ticks, Black-legged ticks, and Brown dog ticks and can be used on dogs that are more than 8 weeks old. The chew works for one full month and additionally, prevents canines from fatal tick-borne diseases.
Nexgard - Beef Flavored Treat for Dogs
Nexgard, a product by Merial is the most effective flea and tick preventative treatment that contains Afoxolaner – an insecticide and an acaricide. This active ingredient acts on the central nervous system of the parasite causing hyperactivity. This eventually leads to the death of the parasite.
Kindly note: Please consult your veterinarian before ordering this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
Direction for use
- Nexgard is available in 4 color coded packs as per the size of the dogs.
- Make sure you choose the pack accordingly.
- Administer the tablet directly into the pet’s mouth.
- You can also mix the tablet in the pet’s food.
- Repeat the treatment on a monthly basis.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks
- Has palatable beef flavor
- Starts working within 8 hours of institution
- Prevents further infestations for 1 month
- It is a mess free treatment
- Do not treat dogs less than 8 weeks of age.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Keep the product away from children and other pets.
- Do not store the product with other edible items.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not administer the product to cats.
- Do not use on sick, debilitated, pregnant or lactating dogs.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Very helpful treatment
These tablets are amazing! They have no side effects on my pooch and works perfectly.
It's too good.
easy to give
These chews are easily accepted by my dogs! Works perfectly.