Nexgard and Nuheart for Dogs
Nexgard is the most effective monthly treatment that controls fleas and ticks. These beef flavored chews are easy to administer your pet. Nuheart is the generic version of Heartgard Plus that protects dogs from heartworms for a month. The exciting combo of these products works well to protect your pup from heartworms and control fleas and ticks. You can get more and save big on this combo offer.
Nexgard for Dogs
Nexgard is a highly effective oral beef flavored soft chewable that is effective against adult fleas thereby preventing flea infestation. The powerful oral treatment destroys fleas, ticks and protects and eliminates fleas before they lay eggs. Its special formulation also kills types of ticks including Lone star ticks, Black-legged ticks, American dog ticks and Brown dog ticks.
Nuheart for Dogs
Nuheart is the meat-flavored heartworm treatment for dogs. This is the generic version of Heartgard Plus that controls heartworm infestation and protects dogs from fatal heartworm disease. It stops immature stages of heartworms to develop. The sweet flavor tablet is liked by dogs especially the fussiest ones.
Nexgard - Merial/ Boehringer Ingelheim
Nuheart - Pharmachem
Direction for use
- Weigh the dog and select the appropriate pack size of Nexgard Chewable.
- These chewables are available in four different pack sizes with different colors.
- The tablets need to be administered directly in the mouth of the dog.
- If the dog refuses to take it orally, then you can mix it in the dog food.
- If the chewable is mixed in the dog food then ensure that the dog completes the meal so that the treatment is effective.
- Repeat the treatment after 30 days exactly on the same date.
- Weigh your dog before starting the treatment.
- Nuheart should be administered orally.
- Give it directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Can also be dissolved in water and then mixed in food for administration.
- Treat every month.
- Prevents flea infestation
- Eliminates 99% fleas within 8 hours of administration
- It treats and controls Black-legged tick, American dog tick and brown dog tick infestation for dogs and puppies.
- A monthly treatment
- Easy to administer beef flavored chews
- An effective heartworm preventive
- A generic form of Heartgard Plus
- Once a month treatment
- Kills immature form of heartworms
- Easy to administer as comes in meat flavor
- A monthly spot-on that attacks larval stages and destroys parasites.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use in other animal species.
- Wash your hands after administering this product.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- Use of NexGard in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs is not confirmed.
- Consult a vet before using in dogs having seizures, muscle tremor or/and ataxia.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Before treatment, dog should be tested for heartworm.
Caution:Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
Nexgard - Afoxolaner
Nuheart - Ivermectin