Nexgard Spectra and Apoquel Combo Pack for Dogs
Nexgard Spectra provides protection from a variety of parasites including fleas, ticks, gastrointestinal worms and heartworms. Apoquel is a specifically formulated treatment that eliminates itching due to atopic dermatitis and allergic dermatitis in dogs. Get pawsome savings on the year’s biggest shopping sale!
Nexgard Spectra works as a major preventive treatment against fleas, ticks and intestinal worms in dogs. This monthly treatment is effective against the zoonotic hookworm, Ancylostoma ceylanicum along with gut worms such as whipworms and roundworms. The oral treatment is effective for gastrointestinal nematodes. It also prevents ear mite, demodectic, sarcoptic, and otodectic manage infestations in dogs.
Apoquel is an effective treatment for skin allergy in dogs. It targets specific cytokines that cause itch and inflammation with minimal impact on the immune system. It is uniquely formulated for pruritis which is associated with allergic dermatitis in dogs. This revolutionary dog allergy treatment goes right to the source of an itch to provide relief.
Nexgard Spectra - Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Apoquel - Zoetis
Direction for use
- Nexgard Spectra should be given orally.
- Can be given with food or without food.
- According to dog weight, you can select the pack and start the treatment any time.
- Apoquel tablets must be administered orally as per the weight of the dog.
- Refer to the product packaging for the dosage.
- Nexgard Spectra acts as a single treatment to control external and internal parasites in dogs
- It is an easy to administer tablet that can be given directly as a treat or mix it with the food.
- Treats flea infestations for 5 weeks
- Controls tick infestations for 4 weeks
- Effective for treating gastrointestinal worms
- Monthly administration prevents heartworm disease
- Gives relief from skin irritation within 4 hours
- Subsides itching within 24 hours
- Treats pruritis associated with allergic dermatitis and atopic dermatitis
- Can also be used with other parasiticides and antibiotics
- The tablets can be given with or without food
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use in other animal species.
- Wash your hands after administering this product.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- For animal use only.
- Do not use Apoquel in dogs that are less than 12 months old or weigh less than 6.6 pounds.
- The product must not be used in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and other pets.
- Must not be used in cats.
- Wash hands after handling the product.
- Do not administer Apoquel if the dog is hypersensitive to Oclacitinib
Nexgard Spectra - Afoxolaner, Milbemycin oxime
Apoquel - Oclacitinib maleate