Program Plus for Dogs
Program Plus is a broad spectrum flea treatment for dogs. Its advanced formula eliminates the existing fleas and removes gastrointestinal worms. The product also helps in controlling further flea population and is recommended for dogs that are more than 2 weeks old.
Program Plus - Oral Flea and Worm Treatment for Dogs
Program Plus is a palatable flea and worm treatment for dogs. The product contains Lufenuron and Milbemycin – two active ingredients that intervene in the development of larvae and kills juvenile forms of worms.
Direction for use
- Choose the appropriate packet as per the weight of your dog.
- Administer the tablet directly into the mouth.
- You can also mix the tablet with your dog’s meal.
- Treat the pet on the same date every month.
- Kills fleas and disrupts the lifecycle
- Eliminates gastrointestinal worms like nematodes
- Prevents flea-borne diseases
- Easy to administer
- Has palatable taste
- Safe for use in puppies over 2 weeks of age
- Keep the product away from children and other pets.
- Store the product above 25 degrees.
- Wash hands after administering the tablets.
- Do not administer the product to sick, pregnant, lactating or nursing dogs.
- Never overdose your dog.
- Do not administer the product to puppies more than 2 weeks of age and that weigh less than 2.2 lbs.
Lufenuron and Milbemycin
Novartis / Elanco
Program plus is excellent for my dog, Johny.
Have been using the treatment for many months and it's highly effective in eradicating fleas.
Perfect for my dog
The perfect advanced flea formula for my doggie.