Heartgard Plus and Simparica Combo for Dogs
Loaded with the benefits of Heartgard Plus and Simparica, this Combo Pack provides broad spectrum protection for Dogs. Heartgard Plus is an ultimate heartworm disease protection treatment. It protects dogs against worm infection and heartworm disease. Simparica is an oral chewable tablet that protects your dog from fleas and ticks. This unique combination of treatments works perfectly together as it has the same mode of administration and covers all the parasites.
Heartgard Plus for Dogs
Heartgard Plus comes in a beef flavored tablet that protects dogs from heartworm infections and heartworm disease. Heartgard Plus is a monthly treatment. It is highly effective in treating hookworm and roundworm in dogs. It helps in the prevention of heartworms, roundworms and hookworms.
Simparica for Dogs
Simparica is a potent treatment that provides a complete protection from fleas and ticks. It not only treats but also prevents flea and tick infestation. These palatable flavored chews treat ticks such as Lone star ticks, gulf coast ticks, American dog ticks, Brown dog ticks, etc.
Heartgard Plus - Merial/ Boehringer Ingelheim
Simparica - Zoetis
Direction for use
- This chewable tablet needs to be given on a monthly basis, i.e. on the same day of each month on a year round basis.
- This chewable should not be swallowed as a whole.
- It can be broken, crumbled or mixed with the food or fed as pieces to the doggy.
- Ensure that your furry pal swallows the complete dose if you are mixing it in the dog food. If the chewable is not swallowed completely, you can give another dose as soon as possible.
- Feed your dog one chewable per month.
- Give the tablet directly into the pet’s mouth.
- The tablet can also be mixed with the pet’s food.
- Repeat treatment after a month or do as advised by your vet.
- Protects dogs against roundworms and hookworms
- Controls heartworm infections
- Highly palatable easy to administer
- A single chewable that works for a full month
- Safe to be given to pregnant or breeding female dogs
- Palatable flavored chewables
- Fast-acting flea and tick treatment
- Prevents future parasite infestations
- Begins eliminating fleas in 3 hours and ticks in 8 hours
- Suitable for dogs over 6 months old
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Do not use in other animal species.
- Wash your hands after administering this product.
- Keep away from children and other pets.
- Before treatment, dog should be tested for heartworm.
Warning: Collies including Border Collies and other breeds have genetic intolerance to Ivermectin. Those pet owners with Collies and other susceptible breeds should look for alternatives to Ivermectin for the treatment of parasites.
- Chews should be stored in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Keep product away from flames and fires.
- Product should be kept away from children.
- Do not overdose your pet.
- Not safe to give pregnant, lactating, and breeding dogs.
Heartgard Plus - Ivermectin and Pyrantel
Simparica - Sarolaner