Beaphar Tear Stain Remover for Dogs and Cats
Beaphar Tear Stain Remover is specially designed for treating ocular discharge and tear staining issue. It helps in removing stubborn tear stains and dirt accumulated around the eyes. Developed with special ingredient - Disodium tetraborate, Beaphar Tear Stain helps to remove unsightly stains and smudgy marks around the eyes of dogs and cats. It also helps in controlling discoloration and improves appearance of dogs and cats prone tear stains. The topical solution is quite easy to use and safe on sensitive area of dog and cat eyes.
Direction for use
- Liberally soak a cotton ball in the solution & gently swab the affected area.
- Use a clean cotton ball for each eye.
- Then take up a dry cotton ball and soak up the excess moisture left by the application.
- To eliminate stubborn stains, you can use the tear stain remover up to 3 times each day for at least a week.
- As a preventive measure, you may use it 1/2 times per week.
- Specially formulated to remove tear stains
- Helps to control tear staining and eye discharge issue
- Removes visible dark brown and reddish marks
- Controls discoloration
- Safe for all breeds of dogs and cats
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
- Store in a dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Close the container tightly after use.
- Keep away from food, drink and animal feeding stuffs.
I brought this product for my 6 year old puggle. It works super on her stainy coat
This one is a much needed product for all the pet parents!
gentle stain remover
This is very gentle on my labradoodle’s fur while still cleaning her fur and skin very well around the eyes.