Pyratape P Horse Worming Paste
Pyratape P is an anthelmintic paste, which effectively treats adult infections caused by large and small redworms. It efficiently treats ascarids and pinworms found in the gastrointestinal tract of horses, ponies and foals. Pyratape P is a clinically proven paste for tapeworms and other worms including large roundworms, large strongyles and small strongyles.
Pyratape P Paste
Pyratape P contains active ingredient i.e. Pyrantel embonate, which is a potent anthelmintic agent. The swift acting element kills worms by destroying their nerve cells and paralyzing them. It also eliminates various internal worms and protects horses from harmful worm re-infestation.
Direction for use
- This treatment is for oral administration only..
- One syringe treats 600 kg horse.
- Deposit the paste on the tongue of the animal and allow the animal to swallow it.
- Syringe comes with graduation, where each graduation is sufficient for the treatment of 100kg bodyweight.
- For more details about dosage, consult a vet.
- A broad-spectrum treatment of adult infections of large and small redworms, Ascarids and Pinworms found in the gastrointestinal tract of horses, ponies and foals
- Treats and controls tapeworm infections
- Palatable and easy to administer
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For oral administration only.
- Wash hands after using this product.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink while administering the product.
- Do not use on other animals.
- Do not use on sick and debilitated animals.
my horses were not taking any other product when I had to treat them for worms. Started using it and now no fuss and it's quite easier too.
Best wormer available for horses/mares
Easy to use. good long time between doses.