Pet Dent Oral Rinse for Dogs and Cats
Pet Dent Oral Rinse is a palatable product to maintain pet’s oral sanitation. It can be used between brushings but is not a substitution for toothpaste or gel. It effectively reduces the plaque formation in the teeth and ensures a pleasing breath. The alcohol and sugar free solution is an ingenious way of keeping the pet’s mouth fresh and clean.
Pet Dent Oral Rinse
The active ingredients present in the Pet Dent Oral Rinse are - Chlorhexidine gluconate, Zinc gluconate and Calcium glycerophosphate. The anti-bacterial properties and supplements of the 3 elements combined provides a healthy odor to the pets and removes the plaque. These are synergizing ingredients, which slows down the development of cavities.
Direction for use
- Make your pet comfortable before applying the rinse.
- Lift the upper lip of the pet such that the gums are visible.
- Gently apply the oral rinse over the gum-line in a way that it dribbles over the upper and lower teeth line.
- Take care that the pet does not get hurt by the applicator.
- Repeat the process on the other side of the mouth.
- Aid to oral hygiene
- Sugar and alcohol free solution
- Pleasant tasting rinse formulated for cats and dogs
- Reduce plaque formation
- The gums and applicator should be at a safe distance to avoid any damage.
- Keep the product away from children and pets.
- Wash hand properly after the application.
gret stuff, affordable, no lenthy process. Just in few minutes I am ready with teeth clean of my pets.
Could not fine better than this
best oral rinse. keeps our Mastiff dental health at optimal