Profender for Cats
Profender is a topical allwormer solution for cats. This product has the power and potential to treat and control hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms. It treats and controls gastrointestinal worms in kittens and cats as well. In hindsight, it offers broad spectrum coverage by just a solitary dose. Profender dewormer is safe to use in cats and kittens over the age of 8 weeks.
Profender Potent Wormer for Cats
The two active ingredients present in Profender dewormer are Emodepside and Praziquantel. Both work together as a team to fight off intestinal worms in cats. As soon as the formula is applied on the feline’s skin, it travels to the cat’s intestine and eliminates all the harmful parasites that are present.
Direction for use
- Remove tube from the package.
- Carefully part the hair on the back of the cat’s neck, and at the base of the head until the skin is visible.
- Remove the cap and break open the protective seal.
- Now place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze the entire contents directly on the same.
- Repeat treatment after one month if re-infection occurs.
- Potent dewormer solution for cats and kittens
- Controls and treats major worms like hookworms, roundworms, and tapeworms
- Effectively treats and controls gastrointestinal worms
- Provides broad spectrum coverage by just one single dose
- Safe to use on all cats and kitten over 8 weeks
- Product should only be administered topically.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands nicely after use.
- Not suitable for pregnant, lactating, and breeding cats.
- Keep out of reach from children.
- Keep away from cat’s mouth and eyes.
- Product is not recommended for cats below 8 weeks.
- Do not apply the solution on broken or wet skin.
- Do not allow your cat to groom with other pets until the application is dry.
Emodepside and Praziquantel
Profender is hands down, the best wormer for cats! It also doesn't have any kind of side effects.
Various kinds of worms are properly dealt with, with Profender. Good treatment!