Revolution For Cats
Revolution for Cats is a monthly topical treatment that prevents and controls flea infestations and intestinal worm infestations. The highly effective treatment also breaks the flea life cycle by preventing flea eggs from hatching. An amazing wormer that kills hookworms and roundworms, Revolution is safe for cats 8 weeks of age or more and pregnant and lactating cats.
It also treats and controls ear mites on cats.
Revolution – An All-Inclusive Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats
Selamectin, the active ingredient is a parasiticide and anthelmintic that terminates almost 100% fleas within 36 hours of administration. The treatment is applied topically and is absorbed by the skin. After getting absorbed, Selamectin terminates external parasites like fleas, ear mites and internal parasites like roundworm and hookworm.
The ingredient remains effective for an entire month.
Direction for use
- Weigh your cat and choose the appropriate product.
- Make your cat stand in a comfortable position.
- Part the fur at the base of the skull/shoulder blades until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the tube on the skin and squeeze out the content and empty the tube.
- Refrain from touching the spot until it’s completely dry.
- Eliminate almost 100% fleas within 36 hours and prevent re-infestation of fleas
- Effective in controlling intestinal worms like roundworms and hookworms
- Prevents and control heartworms even though they are rare in cats
- Treats ear mites
- Wash hands before and immediately after applying the treatment.
- Keep it away from the cat's eyes and mouth, while treating.
- Keep it away from children and pets
- Keep it away from heat and fire, as this solution is inflammable.
- Do not use on kitten under 8 weeks of age.
- Do not treat sick, debilitated or underweight cats.
- Do not smoke, drink or chew gum during administrating.
- Please do not apply on damaged skin.
I found this treatment to be easy to apply and reliable for my cat and will continue to use it on her.
Revolution for the win
Revolution is a good treatment for my cat, Mimo.
no other treatment works better
Revolution works great!