Advantage Multi (Advocate) For Dogs
A broad-spectrum treatment, Advantage Multi (Advocate) for dogs is a monthly spot-on treatment that kills and control fleas, gastrointestinal worms (hookworm, roundworm, and whipworm), sarcoptic mange, and demodicosis in canines. Moreover, it also prevents heartworms in dogs. The highly efficient treatment, Advantage Multi, also known as Advocate, is one the most efficacious treatment for various parasitic infestations.
The solution is safe to be used on puppies of 7 weeks of age and above.
Advantage Multi (Advocate) – A Broad Spectrum Heartworm Preventive for Dogs
Advantage Multi is a treatment containing Imidacloprid and Moxidectin as active ingredients, with anthelmintic, insecticidal and miticidal properties. The active compounds kill 98-100% fleas and also eradicates flea larvae. The treatment is waterproof and doesn’t lose its effectiveness even if the pet swims or baths after application.
Direction for use
- Weigh your pet and select the treatment pack accordingly.
- Make your furry pal stand in one convenient position.
- Part the fur until the skin is visible of the neck region/shoulder blades.
- For small and medium dogs - one spot between the shoulder blades is enough.
- For larger dogs – Apply at 3 to 4 spots across the backbone until the base of the tail.
- Place the mouth of the open tube on the skin and squeeze out the entire content of the tube.
- Effectively prevents heartworm infections.
- Terminates the fleas within 12 hours of administration
- Destroys flea larvae from the pet's surroundings
- Prevents and controls sarcoptic mange
- Controls and treats the intestinal worms like roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms
- Aids in the treatment and prevention of Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Do not treat pregnant, sick, weak, lactating and breeding pets without consulting your vet.
- Allow the spots to dry and do not touch the area until it dries completely.
- Make sure your pet doesn't lick the applied area.
- Do not use on puppies younger than 7 weeks of age or weighing less than 3lbs.
- Not recommended for collie breed including border collies of dogs.
- Keep your pooch away from children until the application site is dry.
- Do not treat canines that are allergic to the contents of this spot-on.
- Do not smoke, drink or chew gum while treating your pet.
- Wash your hands before and after application.
best spot on
This topical solution is excellent for protecting my dogs against fleas and ticks.
Advantage multi is actually the best and most reliable treatment for fleas!
Advantage Multi is the perfect treatment for getting rid of fleas and also treating intestinal worms.