Interceptor Spectrum for Dogs
Interceptor Spectrum tablets is a top treatment for dogs. It helps in preventing heartworms and treats gastrointestinal worms like tapeworms, hookworms, whipworms, and roundworms. This product prevents the larval stages of heartworms from developing into adult ones by eliminating the immature heartworms. This monthly treatment is suitable for all dog breeds and puppies above 2 weeks.
Interceptor Spectrum Heartworm Preventative for Dogs
Interceptor Spectrum tablets are made up of Milbemycin Oxime and Praziquantel. Both these ingredients interfere with the immature heartworms and adult intestinal worms’ nerve transmission and eventually cause death of such parasites.
Direction for use
- Choose the correct pack based on your dog’s weight.
- Administer directly into the dog’s mouth.
- It can also be crushed and mixed with the dog’s meal.
- One tablet per month per dog is advisable.
- Test your dog for heartworm before giving these tablets.
- Prevents heartworms in dogs
- Effective against major types of gastrointestinal worms
- Prevents adult heartworms from developing by eliminating the immature ones
- Monthly heartworm preventative
- Suitable for all dog breeds
- Store tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Follow the guidelines carefully before administering these tablets.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- Keep the product away from children’s reach.
- For animal consumption only.
- Not recommended for puppies below 2 weeks.
- Do not administer product on any other pets other than dogs.
Milbemycin Oxime and Praziquantel
Novartis / Elanco
best worming treatment
Interceptor is one of the best treatments for controlling and treating worms! Plus it also protects my dog from heartworms.