Nexgard Chewable for Dogs
Nexgard is a beef-flavored, monthly chewable that effectively eliminates and prevents fleas and ticks on dogs. These tasty chews treat 4 types of tick species – American dog ticks, Black-legged ticks, and Brown dog ticks and are safe for use on dogs that are more than 8 weeks old. The chew works for one full month and additionally, prevents canines from fatal tick-borne diseases.
Nexgard - Beef Flavored Treat for Dogs
Nexgard, a product by Merial is the most effective flea and tick preventative treatment that contains Afoxolaner – an insecticide and an acaricide. This active ingredient acts on the central nervous system of the parasite causing hyperactivity. This eventually leads to the death of the parasite.
Direction for use
- Nexgard is available in 4 color coded packs as per the size of the dogs.
- Make sure you choose the pack accordingly.
- Administer the tablet directly into the pet’s mouth.
- You can also mix the tablet in the pet’s food.
- Repeat the treatment on a monthly basis.
- Kills adult fleas and ticks
- Has palatable beef flavor
- Starts working within 8 hours of institution
- Prevents further infestations for 1 month
- It is a mess free treatment
- Do not treat dogs less than 8 weeks of age.
- Wash hands thoroughly after using the product.
- Keep the product away from children and other pets.
- Do not store the product with other edible items.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Do not administer the product to cats.
- Do not use on sick, debilitated, pregnant or lactating dogs.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
It's too good.
Nexgard is an unbeatable treatment!
tasty chews! My dog loves it
It's really nice that this product comes in a chew format as my dog gobbles up the tablet without any fuss.