Cazitel Plus for Dogs
Cazitel is a broad-spectrum worming oral treatment suitable for puppies and dogs. This tablet eliminates intestinal worms like whipworms, roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. The pork-flavored tablet is efficient against mixed infection caused by various gastrointestinal worms. A single dose treats the infections caused by the Nematodes and Cestodes.
Cazitel Plus contains three active ingredients – Febantel, Pyrantel embonate and Praziquantel. The combined action of febantel and pyrantel is effective against whipworms, hookworms and ascarids in dogs. While, praziquantel attacks parasites resulting in the paralysis of the parasites. Pyrantel acts in the removal of these worms from the gastrointestinal system.
Direction for use
- To be administered orally only.
- To ensure correct dosage, bodyweight should be determined accurately before starting the treatment.
- Tablet can be given directly to the dog or mix it with dog food.
- Fasting is not required prior or after the treatment.
- Seek veterinarian’s advice for the frequency of repeated treatment.
Cazitel Plus tablets for Small and Medium dogs 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Between half a kg and 2kg - Give a quarter of a tablet
- Between 3kg and 5kg - Give half a tablet
- Between 6kg and 10kg - Give one tablet
- Between 11kg and 15kg - Give one and a half tablets
- Between 16kg and 20kg - Give two tablets
- Between 21kg and 25kg - Give two and a half tablets
- Between 26kg and 30kg - Give three tablets
- Between 31kg and 35kg - Give three and a half tablets
- Between 36kg and 40kg - Give four tablets.
Above 40 kg administer 1 tablet per 10 kg
- Broad spectrum treatment for gastrointestinal worms in dogs
- Effective in treating mixed infections by nematodes and cestodes
- Pork-flavored tablet that is easy to dose
- Destroys hookworms, whipworms, roundworms and tapeworms
- Economical treatment
- For animal use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
- For dogs only.
- In case of accidental ingestion, immediately seek vet’s help.
- Do not use in animals that are sensitive to the active ingredients present in the product.
Good for rescue dogs.
We use the tablets as an initial worming of our rescue dogs. and this works at the best
wonderful, works great and no side effects
cost effective prices, used to pay huge amount at our local store.