Bravecto Topical for Dogs
Bravecto Topical is a long-lasting flea and tick treatment for dogs. Its powerful formula eliminates existing fleas within 8 hours of application and ticks within 12 hours of application. Moreover, the product protects the dog from re-infestation of fleas and American dog ticks, brown dog ticks and black-legged ticks for complete 3 months. For lone star ticks, it provides 8 weeks of protection. Furthermore, this waterproof formula can also be used as a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and is safe for use in dogs over 8 weeks of age.
Bravecto Topical - 3 Month Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs
Bravecto Topical is a long lasting treatment because of its unique ingredient – Fluralaner, whose efficacy doesn’t get affected even if the pet swims or bathes. However, to help remain the product effective for 3 months, it is necessary to avoid bathing pet for 3 days after the administration of the treatment. The active ingredient Fluralaner has acaricidal properties, thus kills fleas and ticks swiftly.
Kindly note: Please consult your veterinarian before ordering this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
Direction for use
- Select the pack as per the size and weight of your dog.
- Remove the pipette from the packaging. Twist it clockwise to break the cap.
- Part the hair of your dog at the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette on the exposed skin.
- Squeeze the entire content of the pipette at the spot.
- Repeat the treatment on the same date every 12 weeks.
- Kills fleas and ticks swiftly
- Destroys American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, black-legged ticks and lone star ticks
- A single application works for 3 months
- Odor-free and stain-free treatment
- Safe for breeding, lactating and pregnant dogs
- Helps in controlling Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Easy to use
- Waterproof treatment
- Can be used on dogs over 8 weeks of age
- Keep the product away from children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling the product.
- Do not use this product on other species.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink during the administration of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Never administer the product orally.
- Dogs allergic to Fluralaner must not be treated with this product.
- Dogs that have a history of seizure, muscle tremors and ataxia must not be treated.
- Do not administer the product to puppies younger than 8 weeks of age.
MSD Animal Health
Long lasting treatment
Really good and long lasting treatment.
easy to administer
This treatment is very easy to apply and starts working quickly.
The treatment is easy to apply.