Bravecto Topical for Dogs
Bravecto Topical is a long-lasting flea and tick treatment for dogs. Its powerful formula eliminates existing fleas within 8 hours of application and ticks within 12 hours of application. Moreover, the product protects the dog from re-infestation of fleas and American dog ticks, brown dog ticks and black-legged ticks for complete 3 months. For lone star ticks, it provides 8 weeks of protection. Furthermore, this waterproof formula can also be used as a treatment strategy for Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD) and is safe for use in dogs over 8 weeks of age.
Bravecto Topical - 3 Month Flea and Tick Prevention for Dogs
Bravecto Topical is a long lasting treatment because of its unique ingredient – Fluralaner, whose efficacy doesn’t get affected even if the pet swims or bathes. However, to help remain the product effective for 3 months, it is necessary to avoid bathing pet for 3 days after the administration of the treatment. The active ingredient Fluralaner has acaricidal properties, thus kills fleas and ticks swiftly.
Kindly note: Please consult your veterinarian before ordering this product. Pets with a history of seizure should only be treated after consulting a vet.
Direction for use
- Select the pack as per the size and weight of your dog.
- Remove the pipette from the packaging. Twist it clockwise to break the cap.
- Part the hair of your dog at the shoulder blades and place the tip of the pipette on the exposed skin.
- Squeeze the entire content of the pipette at the spot.
- Repeat the treatment on the same date every 12 weeks.
- Kills fleas and ticks swiftly
- Destroys American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, black-legged ticks and lone star ticks
- A single application works for 3 months
- Odor-free and stain-free treatment
- Safe for breeding, lactating and pregnant dogs
- Helps in controlling Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Easy to use
- Waterproof treatment
- Can be used on dogs over 8 weeks of age
- Keep the product away from children.
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling the product.
- Do not use this product on other species.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink during the administration of the product.
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Never administer the product orally.
- Dogs allergic to Fluralaner must not be treated with this product.
- Dogs that have a history of seizure, muscle tremors and ataxia must not be treated.
- Do not administer the product to puppies younger than 8 weeks of age.
MSD Animal Health
Using for months, no complaints.
The best and effective product I have ever used for my fidos. Would recommend this.
Long lasting treatment
Really good and long lasting treatment.