Simparica Trio for Dogs
Simparica Trio for Dogs is a highly effective treatment for internal and external parasites in dogs. This product kills fleas and ticks and eliminates fleas before it can lay eggs. It also aids in treatment of intestinal worms (roundworms and hookworms). Moreover, Simparica Trio eliminates five types of ticks – American dog ticks, brown dog ticks, lone star ticks, deer ticks and gulf coast ticks. Simparica Trio is a highly recommended treatment for dogs.
Simparica Trio– Chewable Tablet for Dogs
There are three main ingredients in Simparica Trio - Sarolaner, Moxidectin and Pyrantel. Sarolaner is effective in killing fleas and ticks, while Moxidectin prevents heartworm infection in dogs. The third ingredient, Pyrantel, treats intestinal worms in dogs such as roundworms and hookworms. Simparica Trio can be used on puppies and dogs over the age of 8 weeks.
Direction for use
- Select the pack as per your dog’s weight.
- The chewable has to be administered directly into your dog’s mouth.
- Or you can mix it with your pet’s good.
- Repeat the treatment every month for best results.
- For more details, refer to the product label.
- Provides full protection from heartworms
- Eliminates fleas and ticks
- Highly palatable liver-flavored chewable tablets
- Effective on 5 types of ticks
- Kills fleas before they can lay eggs
- Suitable for dogs over 8 weeks of age
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- This treatment is for animal consumption only.
- Ensure you wash your hands thoroughly after handling the product.
- Not to be used on humans.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- The dogs should be tested for heartworms before starting the treatment.
- The effectiveness of Simparica Trio hasn’t been evaluated on breeding, lactating or pregnant dogs.