Nexgard Spectra for Dogs
Nexgard Spectra is a broad spectrum oral flea and tick treatment for dogs. It is extremely palatable due to its beef flavor, and is relished by dogs. These chewables act rapidly and not only destroys fleas and ticks, but also provides protection from the same (for fleas – 5 weeks, for ticks – 4 weeks). It is also useful in preventing other issues such as tapeworm infestations, sarcoptic mange, mite infestation, and also aids in eliminating worms in the gut. Moreover, it treats other major types of worms like hookworms, roundworms, and whipworms. It can be used to prevent heartworm infection as well.
Nexgard Spectra Oral Beef Flavored Chewables for Dogs
Afoxolaner and Milbemycin Oxime are the active ingredients present in Nexgard Spectra. While Afoxolaner helps in killing fleas and ticks by attacking the parasites’ nervous system, Milbemycin Oxime assists in treating roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms by hyper polarizing their cells which results in the blockage of signal transfer, and thus, killing them eventually. Also, Nexgard Spectra is completely safe to give all dog breeds and puppies over the age of 8 weeks.
Direction for use
- Opt for the correct pack that suits your dog.
- Administer the chewable orally.
- The chewable can be given directly in the dog’s mouth or it can be mixed with his meal.
- Tablet should be fed to your dog on a monthly basis.
- Treatment can commence anytime, but consult your local vet before you do so.
- Broad spectrum treatment that cures fleas, ticks, worms, and mange
- Highly palatable beef flavored chews
- Provides flea infestations for 5 weeks
- Prevents tick infestations for 4 weeks
- Aids in the prevention of heartworm infection
- Safe for all dog breeds
- Store the product in a cool, dry place, and away from sunlight.
- Wash your hands properly after using this product.
- Product should be kept away from the reach of children.
- Keep away from other pets.
- Dogs allergic to beef should not be given this product.
- Not suitable for puppies below 8 weeks.
- Should not be given to breeding, pregnant, and lactating dogs.
- Do not give these chews to cats.
Afoxolaner and Milbemycin Oxime
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Nexgard Spectra has never disappointed me and is really powerful against parasites.
The best flea chews
Never came across a better and easier way to cure fleas on my dog. Such an easy to dose and excellent flea removing treatment.