Cestem Flavored Tablets for Dogs
Cestem flavored tablets for dogs are highly efficient in preventing and controlling gastrointestinal worms in both dogs and puppies. It treats roundworms, hookworms, whipworms, ascarids and tapeworms. This oral treatment is suitable for all size and breeds of dogs. They are highly palatable and efficient against worms. The dog should be treated at least in every 3 months to stop the infection from spreading.
Cestem Flavored Tablets
Cestem oral tablets are a broad-spectrum treatment for various worms and kill them. The active ingredients present in the tablets ate Febantel, Pyrantel and Praziquantel. Febantel and Pyrantel efficiently eliminates all kinds of roundworms while praziquantel effectively kills all the other gastrointestinal worms specifically tapeworms. The combined effect of the treatment also prevents new infections to develop in the dog.
Direction for use
- Weigh your pet to choose the correct treatment.
- The tablets can be given to the dog with or without food.
- Puppies should be treated at 2 weeks of age and every 2 weeks until 12 weeks of age.
- After that, they should be treated at an interval of 3 months.
- Nursing dogs should be dosed 2 weeks after giving birth and every 2 weeks until weaning.
- For routine worm control, adult dogs should be treated every 3 months.
- For dogs weighing up to 38lbs – ½ tablet
- For dogs weighing between 38-77lbs – 1 tablet
- For dogs weighing between 77-115lbs – 1 ½ tablet
- For dogs weighing between 115-154lbs – 2 tablets
- Easy to administer tablet
- Efficiently controls parasitic infestations
- Prevents and controls gastrointestinal worms in puppies and dogs
- Do not use on cats.
- Not to be used on dogs during the first 4 weeks of pregnancy.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Wash your hands after administration.
- To be administered on animals only.
can't find better price than this. it works.
Nothing comes at this price and happy that I get this product at such great prices.
Best worm treatment that works for our dogs.