Dermaclens for Cats
An antiseptic wound healing cream, Dermaclens for cats is mostly used for treating lesions, wounds, abrasions, burns and other dermatological conditions. The quick healing process of the cream cleans dead cells, dead tissues, and debris on the wounds and helps in the regeneration of the new tissues. The cream is safe and effective on cats with various skin conditions. The cream can also be used on dogs.
Dermaclens – An Antiseptic Wound Care Cream for Cats
The high-quality healing agents and ingredients, propionic acid 17.5 mg, propylene glycol 185 mg, malic acid 7.5 mg and small amounts of Benzoic acid salicylic acid treats the wound and also act as antiseptic agents. They help clean the dead cell and tissues and support the growth of new tissues. It forms a protective layer over the wound and prevents further infection or damage to the skin, Dermaclens heals faster without any side effects.
Direction for use
- Clean the wound with cotton wool.
- Apply a thin layer of the cream on the wound.
- Spread the cream on the wounded surface 2 -3 times a day according to the seriousness of the wound.
- In case of serious wounds, it is advised to contact your vet.
- The odorless cream helps in faster regeneration of new tissues
- It’s a vanishing based cream that efficiently heals numerous dermatological conditions including wounds, abrasions, and burns on cat’s body
- It also removes necrotic tissue, coagulum, dead cells and debris from wounds
- Safe to use on all species of cats
- Dermaclens can also be used for dressing when bandaging wounds
- Keep away from direct reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wear gloves while treating with Dermaclens.
- For external use only.
- Dermaclens, if accidentally swallowed, can cause nausea, headaches and abdominal disturbances.
- Rinse mouth with water, and give plenty of water or other fluids to drink, if swallowed.
- DO NOT induce vomiting, and seek medical help immediately.
Propionic acid 17.5 mg, propylene glycol 185 mg, malic acid 7.5 mg and small amounts of Benzoic acid salicylic acid.
it always heals faster, our cat usually suffers from lesions and this works best
best in market
Dermaclens is a splendid treatment!
It gives soothing effect.