Frontline Spray for Dogs
Frontline spray is easy to use a spray bottle, which treats and prevents the fleas and ticks from infecting your dogs. It has long-lasting effectiveness with waterproof quality. It kills up to 100% of existing fleas in a day and aids in controlling brown dog ticks and paralysis tick for a period of 3 weeks. Additionally, it also controls Flea Allergy Dermatitis when applied at regular intervals of 30 days. It is well suited for both puppies and dogs of at least 2 days of age.
Frontline Spray for Dogs – Flea and Tick Prevention
Frontline Spray is a Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim product, which is efficient enough is providing monthly protection to the dog from icky parasites, fleas, and ticks. The main constituent of this spray is Fipronil, which is an insecticide that aids the health of the dog by destroying the nervous system of fleas and ticks, paralyzing and killing them.
Please Note: Due to Boehringer Ingelheim’s acquisition of Merial Animal Health, the product packs may have varied manufacturer’s name according to the available stock.
Direction for use
- It is a monthly treatment so this spray needs to be applied once in every 30 days.
- Ruffle pet's coat with one hand and apply spray to the sides, back, legs, stomach, shoulders and necks.
- For head and eye area, spray the solution on a glove and rub smoothly into pet's hair.
- Ensure that the spray does not get into the eyes or mouth of the pet.
- Apply spray mist till the hair coat of the pet is wet and not just damp.
- For detailed information on the administration of Frontline Spray, check the product label or contact your veterinarian.
- Apply 1 or 2 pumps per pound of body weight.
- Waterproof treatment
- Eliminates 100% of existing fleas within 24 hours of application
- Effective against harmful flea and tick infestations
- Kills chewing lice
- Efficiently removes all the life stages of ticks
- Suitable for pregnant and lactating females
- Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated animals, animals being treated with other pesticides, and debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals.
- For external use only.
- Read the label before opening the seal and if any doubt, contact the vet.
- Store the spray below 30 degrees celsius of temperature.
- Keep away from heat and open flame, as it is flammable.
- It is harmful to humans if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. If such case happens, call a poison control center or physician immediately.
- If the spray gets in eyes then rinse the affected spot with running water for 15-20 minutes.
- While applying this product, wear latex gloves.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
This stuff is a miracle
I have 2 shepherds that are at maximum age. and their skin is really sensitive so nothing works for them so we only use this spray to keep them safe from fleas and ticks.
good flea treatment
Good flea medicine, relatively easy to use. Five stars for this, as it is easy for me to apply on my dog, which was not quite the case with other treatments. Thanks pet care club for recommending me this option for my pooch.
Best flea spray
best flea spray until now