Vectra for Cats
Vectra felis is a widely known topical flea solution for kittens and cats. This highly effective treatment helps get rid of fleas and also provides protection from the same. It also destroys those fleas that spread deadly diseases like Bartonellosis, tapeworm, and tularemia. It aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis as well as anemia. Known as a fast-acting formula, this waterproof and non-greasy treatment controls all the four life stages of fleas. Moreover, this topical solution is safe for cats and kittens above 8 weeks.
Vectra Topical Flea Treatment for Cats
Vectra felis is made up of two powerful ingredients known as Dinotefuran and Pyriproxyfen. They help in the proper elimination of fleas and once administered, the solution spreads to all parts and commences destroying all existing fleas. In hindsight, it provides protection from parasites for one full month and is the ideal flea treatment for cats.
Direction for use
- Displace the applicator from the package.
- Make your cat stand in an upright position.
- Hold the applicator upright and press the smaller disk down slowly until it meets the bigger disk.
- Part the fur of your cat at the base.
- Apply the solution all over the visible skin.
- Repeat treatment every month or as directed by your vet.
- Top flea treatment for cats and kittens
- Erases fleas and provides protection from them
- Waterproof and non-greasy solution
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis and anemia
- Destroys fleas that spread diseases
- Safe for cats and kittens over 8 weeks
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
- Wash hands properly after using the product on your cat.
- Store solution in a cool and dry place.
- Keep solution away from children’s reach.
- For external animal use only.
- Not meant to be used on dogs.
- Do not use product on kittens below 8 weeks old.
Dinotefuran and Pyriproxyfen
Provides great protection
Provides cats great protection against fleas. Love this product.
Vectra is one of the finest treatments for controlling flea infestation,