Cazitel Tablets for Dogs
Cazitel flavoired oral treatment for dogs is used in the treatment of 12 species of gastrointestinal worms. These tablets effectively eliminate roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms. Cazitel is quite economical treatment, which is safe to be used on dogs and puppies of all the breeds of at least 2 weeks of age.
Cazitel for Dogs – All Wormer Flavored Tablets
Cazitel all wormer, a broad-spectrum worming treatment is highly effective as it consists of the following active ingredients – Praziquantel, Pyrantel Embonate and Febantel. These all are anthelmintic agents, which produces synergized effects on the dog and kills adult worms and all their immature stages as well. The destruction of the worm eggs controls the formation of new adult worms and thus prevents re-infestations in the dogs.
Direction for use
- Weigh the dog before giving the tablets.
- Administer the treatment directly into the mouth or crush it and mix it in food.
- Ensure that the pet completes the meal for proper effectiveness.
- For hookworms and roundworms – give dosage to puppies at 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age. After this, give monthly dosage until the pup is 6 months old. Followed by, regular dosage at an interval of 3 months.
- For whipworms – Once the pup is three months, administer the tablet at an interval of every 6 to 8 weeks.
- For tapeworms – Give Cazitel tablets at an interval of 3 months. If the area is infested with Hydatid tapeworms then give tablets at every 6 weeks.
- For dogs weighing between 3-5.5lbs – ¼ tablet
- For dogs weighing between 5.5-11lbs – ½ tablet
- For dogs weighing between 11-22lbs – 1 tablet
- For dogs above 22lbs - 1 tablet for every 22 lbs bodyweight. Round off doses to the nearest ½ tablet
- For larger dogs up to 77lbs, the dosage is as follows:
- For dogs weighing between 44-77lbs – 1 tablet
- For dogs weighing between 77-114lbs – 1 ½ tablet
- For dogs weighing between 114-154lbs – 2 tablets
- For dogs weighing between 154-191lbs – 2 ½ tablets
- For dogs above 191lbs - 3 tablets
- Pork-flavored tablets, easy to administer
- Broad spectrum wormer
- Treats and eliminates the adult worms and prevent re-infestations
- Protects the dog from various species of gastrointestinal worms
- Safe to be used with flea and tick treatments
- Only for animal consumption.
- Not to be administered on puppies less than 2 weeks of age.
- Make sure that the dog is not allergic to any ingredient present in the tablets.
- Store it in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Toxic for humans.
- While administering the tablets, wear latex gloves.
I was using other product, which seemed was working fine to begin with, however after time, there were no results and my pooches were suffering badly. I switched to Popantel and can find both of them happy and have improved their appetite too.
What a deal
Liked the wormer because it effectively treats and eliminates the worms
My dog had bad worm infection and I used this product for three days continuously. She is fine now.