Apoquel for Dogs
Apoquel is a uniquely formulated treatment that provides relief from itching due to atomic and allergic dermatitis. This anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory treatment starts working in only 4 hours of administration. Moreover, Apoquel provides complete relief from itchiness in just a day.
Apoquel Itch Relief Treatment for Dogs
Manufactured by Zoetis, Apoquel provides quick relief from itching. Its active ingredient Oclacitinib is a Janus Kinase Inhibitor(JAK) that attacks pruritogenic (itch creating) cytokines. Furthermore, Apoquel has a fast-acting formula that controls pruritus and aids in reducing the inflammation.
Direction for use
- Apoquel tablets need to be administered orally according to the dog’s weight.
- Administer ½ tablet of 3.6 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 6.6 to 9.9 lbs.
- Administer 3.6 mg tablet twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 15 to 19.9 lbs.
- Administer 5.4 mg tablet twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 20 to 29.9 lbs.
- Administer ½ tablet of 16 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 30 to 44.9 lbs.
- Administer 2 tablets of 5.4 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 45 to 59.9 lbs.
- Administer 1 tablet of 16 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 60 to 89.9 lbs.
- Administer 1 ½ tablet of 16 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 90 to 129.9 lbs.
- Administer 2 tablets of 16 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 130 to 175.9 lbs.
- Provides onset of relief in 4 hours of administration
- Treats pruritis caused due to atopic and allergic dermatitis
- Controls itching in only 24 hours
- It can be administered along with food or by itself
- Cures any kind of food allergy
- Can be given along with other treatments
- Don’t administer it to dogs younger than 12 months or weighing less than 6.6 lbs.
- Wash hands after you use the product.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes and face.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep it away from flames.
- Do not administer the product if your dog is hypersensitive to Oclacitinib.
- Apoquel cannot be used on pregnant, breeding, or lactating dogs.
- This product cannot be used on cats.
Good allergic tabs for dogs. It provides relief from excessive itching within 24 hours.
no more itch
My doggo is not facing any itching, great product.
no side effects
This product doesn't have any adverse effect on my pooch.