Comfortis for Cats
Comfortis for Cats is an efficacious and fast-acting treatment that starts treating fleas within half n hour of dosage and terminates 98% fleas within 4 hours. The monthly flea tablets are highly palatable and one of the most recommended flea treatments in the market. The treatment is very easy to feed and it also aids in controlling flea allergy dermatitis (FAD) in Cats.
Comfortis - Fast Action Flea Tablet for Cats
The active ingredient spinosad present in Comfortis destroys fleas by causing hyperexcitation in their nervous system. Highly palatable flea tablets are efficacious for an entire month and available in different packs according to your cat’s weight.
Direction for use
- Choose an apt pack size according to the weight of your Kitty.
- Feed the tablet orally in the mouth of the cat or mix it with food.
- Make sure that your cat eats the entire meal for the dosage to be administered entirely.
- For oral administration only.
- Read the product label for more information or consult your vet.
- Easy to dose beef flavored chews
- Kills 98% fleas within 4 hours of dosage
- Works for full one month
- Terminates fleas before they can lay eggs thus preventing re-infestation
- Starts killing within 30 minutes of administration
- Safe for cats more than 14 weeks of age or weighing 4.1 pounds or more
- Wash hands after administration.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store Comfortis at room temperature (68°-77° F).
- Do not overdose the recommended dosage.
- The safe use of Comfortis in breeding, pregnant and lactating cats is still not evaluated. So contact your vet before feeding this treatment.
value for money
Comfortis is one treatment that has no side effect on my cat and gets rid of almost all the fleas in just 4 hours.
Cathy is healthy
Thanks to comfortis, my cat, Cathy is completely healthy.
This product needs to be improved for efficacy.