Endogard for Dogs
Endogard is a palatable treatment to be administered on dogs for improvement in their health. These oral tablets help in getting rid of harmful gastrointestinal parasites. The tablets have larvicidal properties, which kills and controls various worms found in the dog’s body. This powerful remedy protects the dog from worm infections and enhances their health.
Endogard – An Effective Wormer for Dogs
The Virbac product, Endogard is a potent all wormer which improves the well-being of the dog and puppies. It consists of the following active ingredients- Praziquantel and Oxibendazole. Praziquante;l is effective in treatment of tapeworms and controlling its re-infestations. On the other hand, oxibendazole efficiently treats the other gastrointestinal worms. Both of them kill all the adult worms and their immature stages ensuring full protection of the dog.
Direction for use
- Weigh the dog before administering the treatment.
- Administer the tablets directly in the pet’s mouth or mix it with the food.
- Ensure the dog consumes the meal properly.
- It is a single dose tablet.
- For puppies who are 2 weeks or above, treat them at every 2 weeks until they are 12 weeks of age.
- When the puppies are 3 months old, treat them at an interval of every 3 months. It is beneficial to treat the mother along with the puppies.
- Nursing dogs should be treated 2 weeks after they give birth and repeat at every 2 weeks until weaning.
- For routine prevention and control, administer single tablet in every 3 months.
- If the dog is suffering from heavy roundworm infestations, administer the tablet in every 14 days.
- For dogs up to 11lbs – 1 tablet of Green pack
- For dogs between 11-22 lbs – 1 tablet of Orange pack
- For dogs between 22-77lbs – 1 tablet of Purple pack
- Liver flavored tasty oral treatment
- Easy to dose
- Safe for all breeds of dogs
- Effective treatment for various intestinal parasites
- Kills roundworms, hookworms, whipworms and tapeworms
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For animal use only.
- Read label carefully before opening the pack.
- Not to be administered on dogs less than 2 weeks of age.
- Wear gloves while providing the treatment.
- Consult a vet before administering to lactating, sick and convalescing pets.
Effective worm control product
My buddy was suffering from worms, vet suggested this product and it worked wonders! Now he’s fine and healthy!
I bought this on high recommendations from petcareclub. sure to start with it worked great. I use it regularly as directly and there are no worm issues.