Valuheart for Dogs
Valuheart is a generic version of the renowned Heartgard, and like Heartgard, it is a potent heartworm preventative. This cost-effective heartwormer controls heartworms effectively and does not compromise on the safety element. This monthly treatment eliminates heartworm larvae and it can also be given to breeding bitches. In addition, it is highly safe for dogs and puppies over 6 weeks of age.
Valuheart Generic Heartwormer for Dogs
Valuheart contains an active ingredient known as Ivermectin. This ingredient is also found in Heartgard and it attacks the immature heartworm larvae and eventually demolishes them.
Direction for use
- One tablet should be given on a monthly schedule.
- Valuheart should be administered orally.
- Dosage should be done according to the weight of your dog.
- The tablet can be fed by directly giving it in the dog’s mouth or by mixing it in the dog’s food.
- Top generic heartworm preventative for dogs
- Flavored and highly palatable chewables
- Cost-effective and extremely affordable
- Can be given to breeding and pregnant bitches
- Suitable for all kinds of dog breeds and puppies above 6 weeks
- Store these chewables in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands after administering the product.
- For dog use only.
- Test your dog for heartworm before administering Valuheart.
- Do not overdose your dog.
- Keep product away from children’s reach.
- Not to be fed to puppies below 6 weeks old.
- Do not feed more than one chew in a month.
Renowned and awesome
A renowned treatment that is really awesome.
Not only is it pretty cheap, it is an excellent heartwormer. Powerful treatment.
value for heart
Valueheart is value for money as it is cost effective plus very good treatment.