Equest Oral Treatment for Horses
Equest gel is a powerful worming treatment that treats adult and larval stages of internal parasites and bots in horses and ponies. This oral gel provides long-term safety to horses of about 13 weeks from various horse worms.
The oral worm control paste treats and controls the following species:
- Large Strongyles (adults)
- Small Strongyles (adults and intraluminal larval stages)
- Ascarids (adults and third– and fourth–stage larvae)
- And other species
Equest worming treatment for horses contains moxidectin, which is a strong anthlemintic agent. Moxidectin has a unique mode of action that works efficiently against various parasites and bots. Apart from controlling all the stages of encysted small redworms it provides 2 weeks protection from re-infections.
Direction for use
- One 14.8g syringe is sufficient to treat 700kg horse at the recommended dose
- Each graduation on the calibrated syringe provides sufficient paste to treat 25 kg bodyweight.
- For accurate dosing, use a scale or weigh tape.
- Make sure that the horse’s mouth contains no feed.
- Uncover the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- Controls gastrointestinal worms and bots in horses
- Highly palatable
- Can be used in pregnant and lactating mares
- Easy to dose oral treatment
- For horses only.
- Keep away from the reach of pets and children.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep the product away from direct sunlight.
- Do not overdose young horses.
- Wash hands after using this treatment on horses.
- Do not use in sick, debilitated and underweight horses.
- Do not administer to young foals less than 4 months.
- Avoid using on horses sensitive to moxidectin.
Five stars for this
works great! As expected. Full Five for it.
would say that it is my horse's personal protector
quite powerful as keeps our horses safe for long term.