Frontline Plus for Dogs + Nuheart for Dogs
Frontline Plus and Nuheart is an ideal combo for protecting your dog against fleas and ticks and heartworms. The highly effective Frontline Plus eliminates and prevents flea and tick infestations in dogs. Nuheart is another potent treatment for preventing heartworm infection in dogs. Buy this combo at a lesser price with FREE SHIPPING!
Frontline Plus is a top selling flea and tick preventive treatment for dogs. It kills fleas, ticks, and is also effective on all life stages of fleas. As it removes all the flea life stages including eggs, larvae, pupae, it prevents future infestation. This effective topical formulation provides month long protection and saves your pet from flea and tick borne diseases.
Nuheart is a vet recommended treatment for preventing heartworm disease in dogs. It controls heartworm infections by eliminating the immature stages of heratworms. Generic of Heartgard, Nuheart provides same efficacy as the brand name product. The flavored tablet is palatable, and easy to administer to dogs. Administer Nuheart monthly for complete protection.
Frontline Plus - Merial/Boehringer Ingelheim
Nuheart - Pharmachem
Direction for use
- Make your dog stand in a comfortable position and part his fur on the shoulder blades.
- Visually locate spot and empty the contents of the pipette at that spot.
- For large dogs, apply at 4-5 spots starting from the back of the neck to the tail end.
- Refer to product label for dosage instructions.
- Before starting the treatment get your dog tested for heartworm infection.
- Only start treatment if the report is negative.
- Weigh your dog and select the pack accordingly.
- Administer the tablet directly into the mouth.
- If the dog is reluctant to take, dissolve in a small amount of water and add it to his food.
- Check that all the food is consumed by your pet.
- Administer monthly on the same day.
- Treats flea and tick infestations
- Eliminates fleas and ticks
- Long lasting protection
- Waterproof treatment
- Works effectively for a month
- Also protects dogs from Flea Allergy Dermatitis (FAD)
- Instantly kills 100% adult fleas within 24-48 hours of application
- Generic Heartgard
- Provides effective control of heartworm infection
- Works similar to Heartgard
- Highly cost effective
- Helps in controlling heartworm disease
- Safe to use in dogs and has no side effects
- Store it in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- Store it at a place away from flame and heat.
- Always wash your hands after applying the treatment.
- Before applying on injured or debilitated dogs, consult a vet.
- Do not allow your dog to lick the freshly applied content.
- Do not allow other pets to groom with the treated pet.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not treat dogs tested positive for heartworm infection.
Frontline Plus - Fipronil and (s)-methoprene
Nuheart - Ivermectin