Frontline Plus + Revolution Combo Pack for Cats
Frontline Plus and Revolution is an excellent combo pack for cats. While Frontline Plus helps in the thorough termination of fleas and ticks, Revolution prevents heartworm infection as well as treats ear mites, chewing lice, and intestinal worms (roundworms and hookworms only). It is also effective against fleas. Get this incredible combo deal at the most affordable price.
Frontline Plus is a top solution for treating cats that have the dreaded fleas and ticks. Adult fleas, flea eggs and larvae, all are destroyed within 12 hours. Ticks and lice are eliminated within 24 to 48 hours. Frontline Plus also provides month-long protection from fleas and ticks. This product is safe to use on pregnant, lactating, and breeding cats.
Revolution is an excellent product for cats. It aids in the prevention of heartworm as well as destroys fleas. Apart from this, Revolution is effective against intestinal worms such as roundworms and hookworms. It also treats sarcoptic mange, mites, and is very useful against flea allergy dermatitis.
Frontline Plus - Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Revolution - Zoetis
Direction for use
- Lift and remove the plastic tab to expose foil backing.
- Then peel away the foil or use scissors to open.
- Hold upright with foil side toward you and snap applicator tip.
- Part your pet's hair between the shoulder blades.
- Place the applicator tip just above the skin and squeeze.
- Apply entire contents of the applicator in a single spot directly onto the cat's skin until the pipette is empty.
- Avoid touching the wet application spot.
- Wait 24 hours to allow solution to dry before bathing or letting your pet swim.
- Give each of your pets its own complete dose.
- The dosage of the treatment is contingent on the weight of the cat.
- Weigh the cat before commencing the treatment.
- Part the fur at base of your cat’s neck and place the tube on visible skin area. Squeeze tube three or four times in one spot until empty.
- While keeping tube squeezed, drag it away from the liquid and lift up to remove.
- Ensure tube is empty.
- Repeat the previous three steps in 30 days.
- Prevents all flea stages (eggs, larvae, pupae) from developing
- Stops flea infestations
- Kills adult fleas, ticks, flea eggs and larvae
- Kills ticks that may transmit diseases
- Provides waterproof effectiveness
- Number one choice of veterinarians for flea and tick control
- A resourceful heartworm preventive for felines
- Easy to administer topical treatment
- Effective in controlling intestinal worms encompassing roundworms and hookworms in cats
- Eliminate fleas from the cat’s living environment
- Protects cats from infestation by being active for an entire month
- Treats ear mites and sarcoptic mange
- Works on both internal and external parasites
- Children or other pets should not be allowed to play with the treated pet until and unless the applied area is dried out.
- Do not expose the treatment near the eyes.
- Do not let the pet ingest this treatment.
- Ensure that the cat does not lick the application site.
- This spot-on treatment is specifically for cats.
- Wash hands after administering the treatment or wear gloves during treatment.
- This spot-on treatment should not be combined with other spot-on flea and tick treatments unless recommended by your veterinarian.
- Wash your hands completely with soap or wear gloves during treatment.
- Children and pets should be kept away from this topical treatment.
- Store the product at a cool and dry place.
- Do not use this treatment on sick and debilitated cats and kittens.
- Treatment should not be administered in kittens younger than 6 weeks of age.
Frontline Plus - Fipronil and S-Methoprene
Revolution - Selamectin