Granofen Granules for Cats and Dogs
Granofen Granules is a broad-spectrum worming treatment for both cats and dogs. These safe to use granules eliminates various intestinal worms like roundworms, lungworms and all breeds of tapeworms. Treating the adult animals with minimal exposure to infection is recommended for 2-4 times per year. Treatment, at 6 to 8 weekly intervals is advisable for dogs in kennels. It is available in different range in a sachet for different sizes of animals. Treatment can be repeated when parasitic re-infection occurs.
Granofen granules are easily administrable oral anthelmintic. Each 1g of granules contains 0.22g of fenbendazole. It controls and even protects the pet from intestinal worms and from the re-infestation as well. This oral treatment is available in sachets with different measurements for different sizes of animals. Fenbendazole is quite effective against the action of worms and eliminates them from the pets’ body.
Direction for use
- Administer 1g Granofen Wormer granules for dogs and cats as per 5lbs body weight.
- Mix the granules in the food and give it to your pet
- Repeat the process if re-infestation of parasitic worms occur.
- Adult dogs and cats should be wormed routinely 2 to 4 times a year, 6 to 8 times in higher risk situations e.g. breeding kennels and catteries
- Puppies and kittens should be treated from 2 weeks old and then 3 to 4 more times until the age of 12 weeks
- Pregnant bitches: 1g Granofen Wormer for Dogs and Cats per 20lb body weight daily from day 40 of pregnancy continuously to 2 days post-whelping (approximately 25 days) (25mg fenbendazole/lbs body weight daily).
- 2.2 to 4.4kg (5-10lb) 2grams
- 4.5 to 8.8kg (10-20lb) 4grams
- 8.9 to 13.2kg (20-30lb) 6grams
- 13.3 to 22kg (30-50lb) 10grams
- 22.1 to 35.2kg (50-80lb) 16grams
- 35.3-50kg (80-110lb) 22grams
For dogs, weighing over 50kg (110lb) an extra 1g is required for each additional 2.2kg bodyweight.
- An effective de-wormer against gastrointestinal infections
- Treats dogs and cats infected by nematodes and cestodes: Ascarid spp (Toxocara canis, Toxocara catis and Toxocara leonina), Ancylostoma spp, Trichuris spp, Uncinaria spp and Taenia spp
- Also have ovicidal effect on nematode eggs
- Protects the pet from re-infestation
- For animal use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Wash hands after use.
- Dispose the sachets carefully.
Works well and would recommend it. it works faster and quite effective
Suits my pets
This product suits both my cat and dogs really well.
Easy to Administer!
I have been buying this product for some time and I am really happy with it. The dogs have it mixed in with scrambled egg as they won't eat it otherwise and so far I have had no problems and neither have they. Highly recommended!