K9 Advantix for Dogs
K9 Advantix is an effective treatment that provides all round protection against various parasites – fleas, ticks and other insects like mosquitoes, chewing lice, sand flies and stable flies. It efficiently kills all the fleas within 24 hours of administration and ticks in 48 hours. It is a monthly preventive that also provides safety from flea and tick-borne diseases.
K9 Advantix - Broad Spectrum Treatment for Dogs
K9 Advantix, a Bayer manufactured spot-on treatment consists of 2 active ingredients – Imidacloprid and Permethrin. They both block the sodium passage for the treated pets, which blocks the nerve cells causing paralysis to the pests and killing them. They both are insecticides, which start killing off ticks within 2 hours of application. The combined formula also prevents the re-infestations for full month.
Direction for use
- Make your dog stand in a comfortable position.
- Part the fur of the dog so that the skin is visible from the shoulder till the base of the tail.
- Place the tip of the tube and gently squeeze all the contents on the spot.
- For dogs up to 20 lbs, apply the entire contents of the applicator tube at 2 or 3 spots.
- For dogs 21 lbs and over, apply the entire contents to 4 or 6 spots.
- Prevents re-infestation of fleas
- Efficient treatment against ticks and chewing lice
- Eliminates fleas before they lay eggs
- Effectively repels mosquitoes for 4 weeks
- Treats Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Safe to be used on puppies of 7 weeks of age and above
- Safe treatment for pregnant and nursing females
- Waterproof treatment
- Destroys the flea life cycle
- It is strictly prohibited to be used on cats.
- Store it away from pets and children.
- Ensure that the treatment does not enter the pet’s eyes and mouth.
- Store the package at room temperature.
- Treated dog should be washed or bathed after 48 hours of application.
It protects my pal against various types of worms and has no possible side effects as well. The best formula to keep my pal healthy, active, and worm-free.
The product what its lable says!
we always depend on this dog treatment