Mediworm for Dogs – De-worming Treatment
Mediworm for dogs is a wormer used for treating many gastrointestinal worms in dogs. The specially designed formula treats toxocara canis ancylostoma caninum, dipylidium caninum and Taenia hydatigena as well as prevents worm infection. It is safe for dogs and puppies and has no side effects. This oral treatment is convenient to dose, as it is tasty for the dogs.
Mediworm for Dogs
Mediworm is an effective worm remedy to prevent infection in dogs. It contains the following active ingredients - Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate. Both the ingredients are anthelmintic compounds, kill intestinal worms swiftly, and safeguard the dog’s body. The combination of these two ingredients acts against the ascarids and worms including tapeworms and hookworms in dogs. The biltong flavor is highly accepted by dogs.
Direction for use
- Follow the direction of use as given on the pack.
- Administer the tablet orally into the mouth or crush it and mix it with feed.
- For treating puppies younger than 3 months of age, it is recommended to mix the tablet with food.
- Dose at an interval of 2, 4, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- From 3-12 months, administer every 3 months to control worm infections.
Dogs: Treat every 6 months.
- For Small & Medium Dogs - One tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs) bodyweight.
- For Large Dogs - One tablet per 40 kg (88 lbs) body weight.
Mediworm for Dogs 1 tablet per 10 kg (22 lbs)is used.
- Up to 2 kg (4.4 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 2 to 5 kg (11 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 5 to 10 kg (22 lbs)= 1 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 2 tabs
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3 tabs
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 4 tabs
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 5 tabs
Mediworm for Large Dogs 1 tablet per 40 kg (88 lbs) is used.
- 0 to 10 kg (22 lbs) = 1/4 tab
- 10 to 20 kg (44 lbs) = 1/2 tab
- 20 to 30 kg (66 lbs) = 3/4 tab
- 30 to 40 kg (88 lbs) = 1 tab
- 40 to 50 kg (110 lbs) = 1 1/4 tabs
- 50 to 60 kg (132 lbs) = 1 1/2 tabs
- Treats and controls worm infection
- Eliminates gastro-intestinal worms like hookworm, roundworm and tapeworm
- Highly palatable
- Highly affordable
- Suitable for lactating dogs and pregnant dogs 10 days before whelping
- For animal use only.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Store at room temperature.
- Do not provide this treatment with piperazine compounds
- Safe for all breeds and age of dogs
- Suitable to be administered on pregnant dogs, 10 days before whelping
With a pretty bad worm infestation in our dog I was cleaning the house multiple times a day and washing pillows and blankets constantly. Thankfully our vet recommended this and it worked miracles.
Does work for us
Does work for our spaniel and a pug.
Whenever my pooch gets infected with intestinal worm, I only use Mediworm and it works great.