Paragard for Cats
Paragard for Cats is a wide spectrum treatment that is effective against multiple types of gastrointestinal worms. It controls and treats roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. The product comes in highly palatable liver flavor which is readily accepted by cats. It contains two main ingredients, Praziquantel and Oxibendazole. These ingredients trigger the nerve cells thus cause paralysis. Eventually, it kills the parasites and eliminates it from the pet’s system. When administered on a regular basis, the treatment can prevent recurring worm infections. This single-dose formula is safe to be administered to breeding cats, adult cats and kittens over 2 weeks of age at an interval of 2 weeks until they reach 12 weeks of age.
Direction for use
- Weight your cat before commencing the treatment.
- Fasting prior to administering the tablet is not required.
- The dose can be administered directly into the mouth.
- The dose needs to be given at the interval of 2, 4, 6, 8 and 12 weeks of age.
- After the cat reaches the age of 3 months, give individual measured dose every month until 6 months old.
- Thereafter, dose every 3 months.
- Dosage – 1 tablet treats up to 11 lbs (5kg) of cat’s body weight, so administer accordingly.
- The product comes in tasty liver-flavored tablets
- Treats various intestinal worms
- Effective against tapeworms, roundworms, and hookworms
- Easy to administer tablets
- Best suited for cats and kittens over 2 weeks
- Store the product at room temperature below 30 degrees C.
- Read the label before opening the pack.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- The treatment is for animal use only.
- Keep it away from other pets.
Merial / Boehringer Ingelheim
Fantastic product. nothing worked like this. Does the job.
full protection from parasites
This wormer provides full protection from intestinal worms and it's also easy to administer!
Exceeded all my expectations
I was not sure because of the price. but, it exceeded all my expectations.