Bravecto for Dogs
Bravecto is an effective and tasty treatment for dogs to safeguard them from fleas and ticks. It is a soft oral treatment that efficiently kills approximately 99% of fleas and ticks in few hours of administration. The tasty chews provide protection from fleas for 3 months and from paralysis ticks for 4 months. Bravecto also controls flea-borne diseases and control Flea Allergy Dermatitis in dogs. It also kills lone star tick for 8 weeks.
Bravecto flea and ticks prevention
Bravecto chew is a formulated oral treatment that consists of Fluralaner as its active constituent. The insecticide commences its work within 2 hours of administration and within 12 hours effectively eliminates 98-100% fleas and ticks. It ensures proper and complete protection of the dogs from their re-infestations. The oral treatment is safe to be given to pregnant, breeding and lactating dogs as well.
Direction for use
- Weigh the dog properly before proving the chews.
- Choose the tablet according to the weight of the dog and then start the treatment by administering the chews in every 12 weeks.
- You can mix the tablet with the food or give it orally to the dog.
- The treatment can be started at any time of the year, with continuation for the whole year without any breaks.
- 4 dosage of Bravecto provides a year-around protection to the dogs
- No mess as it is an oral treatment
- Convenient to administer
- Taste relished by the dogs
- Kills various tick species
- The flea and tick preventive lasts for 3 whole months
- Safe for all dogs and puppies of 6 weeks of age and above
- Not for human consumption.
- Keep the tablet away from the reach of pets and children.
- Do not open the package until required.
- Avoid eating, drinking and smoking while administering the dosage.
- Wash hand with soap and water after administration of the chew.
Long lasting treatment
This is the only product that provides protection from fleas for up to 3 full months! I'm very impressed with Bravecto and will keep using it on my doggo.