Revolution For Dogs
A multi parasitic preventative and treatment that eliminates fleas, flea eggs, flea larvae, gastrointestinal worms and prevent heartworms, Revolution for dogs is the most recommended treatment. It also controls and kills ticks thus reducing the possibilities of tick-borne diseases. This highly effective topical treatment also kills worms like roundworms, hookworms, and whipworms. Being a treatment that kills both internal and external parasites, Revolution also treats ear mites and sarcoptic mange.
The topical monthly treatment is safe to be administered on puppies 6 weeks of age or more, adult dogs, breeding dogs, and nursing females.
Revolution – Heartworm Preventive for Dogs
The ingredient Selamectin is a parasiticide and anthelmintic that is applied topically and is absorbed by the skin. After getting absorbed, the compound not only kills fleas and ticks but also prevents heartworm infestation and kills intestinal worms efficiently.
The treatment remains effective for a month.
Direction for use
- Select a suitable product for your dog after weighing your dog.
- Make your dog stand in a fixed position.
- Part the fur until the skin is visible of the neck region/shoulder blades
- Place the tip on the skin and squeeze out the content until the pipette is empty.
- For small and medium dogs -one spot between the shoulder blades.
- For larger dogs – apply at 3 to 4 spots across the backbone and go till the base of the tail.
- Allow the spots to dry.
- Prevents and controls heartworms
- Kills fleas and breaks the flea life cycle by neutralizing flea eggs and larvae
- Prevents flea and tick re-infestation
- Eliminates roundworms and hookworms
- Remains effective for an entire month
- Terminates ticks, as a result, it reduces the chances of tick-borne diseases
- Prevents and controls ear mites and sarcoptic mange
- Make sure you do not touch the applied area until it’s dry
- Don’t allow children to play with your dog that day.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use on puppies under 6 weeks of age.
- Please refrain from using the treatment on sick and debilitated dogs or puppies.
- This solution is inflammable hence, keep it away from heat and fire.
- Avoid smoking, drinking, and chewing gum while administrating the pet.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after treating your pet.
Excellent treatment for my dogs!
My dog is safe
Revolution for dogs is one treatment that has stayed effective ever since I started using it on my pooch years ago.
safe for my dog
Used this treatment for the first time on my dog and it has no side effects.