Wound Gard for Dogs
Wound Gard for dogs is an antiseptic and bitterant liquid solution in the form of spray bottle. This treatment is specially designed to repair and heal the wounds that a dog has on its body. The topical treatment also prevents the spread of wounds, cuts or lesions. Since it is a bitterant solution, the taste of it deters the dog from licking the wound thus enhancing the recovery speed.
Wound Gard – Antiseptic Spray for Dogs
Wound gard allows a fast repair of wounds in dogs. This easy to apply spray bottle consists of various active ingredients, which acts as an antiseptic providing rapid recovery and barring any damages to the skin. It encourages normal healing of the wounds with bitterant present to avoid slowing down the efficacy of the treatment.
Direction for use
- Shake the spray bottle well before using it.
- Open the cap of the spray.
- The standard treatment suggests spraying thrice a day or use 3-4 pumps of spray for each 2 cm length of the wound on the dog.
- For more details, consult a vet.
- Easy to administer as it is a spray
- Suitable for normal wounds as well as post surgical wounds
- Aids in faster healing of the wounds
- Avoids infection and self-mutilation
- Bitter taste of the treatment avoids the dogs from licking the affected area
- Keep out of reach from pets, children and edibles.
- Wear rubber gloves when using this spray.
- Store it in cool, dry place.
- Keep away from pet’s eyes.
see the results
just use it and see how it works on wounds. see the results
FIRST CLASS WOUND CARE PRODUCT