Activyl Flea Control Spot-on for Cats
Activyl Spot-on for Cats is an advanced flea control formula with a technique called bio-activation. It is highly effective innovative treatment for controlling flea infestations in cats. Activyl starts working quickly, and kills 90% of fleas within 12 hours of administration. The topical treatment kills 99% of newly arriving fleas within 8 hours for a full month. The topical spot on kills eggs and larvae in the environment and prevents recurring infestation. Activyl Spot-on is recommended for cats and kittens from 8 weeks of age.
Activyl spot on for cats is an advanced formula to eliminate fleas without any possible negative effects in cats. The spot-on solution contains the active ingredient – Indoxacarb, which works using a technology called bio-activation. This process uses natural enzymes inside the flea to activate and produce a substance that interferes with the flea nervous system. Once activated, Activyl will not only kill fleas but also destroy flea life cycle and prevent eggs developing into larvae and controls flea infestation.
Direction for use
- Open the pack and remove the applicator.
- Hold the applicator in the upright position pointing away from your face and snap the tip open by bending it and folding it back to itself.
- Part the coat until the skin is visible.
- Place the tip of the applicator against the skin at the base of the skull.
- Squeeze the applicator firmly applying entire contents directly to the skin.
- Wash your hands and avoid contact with treated areas until dry.
- Uses unique bio-activation method to eliminate fleas
- Efficiently controls flea infestation
- Treats and prevents flea allergy dermatitis
- Effective against all developing stages of flea life cycle
- Safe for pets, humans and environment
- Store it in a cool, dry place
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Wash your hands after treating the cat.
- Avoid using in pregnant, lactating and breeding cats.
- Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing.
- Do not drink, eat or smoke while handling this product.
- Keep away from heat, open flame and sparks.
- Ensure treated pet do not groom with other pets until application area is dry.
Activyl is the only flea control product that works well for my cat. Worth buying!
best flea control product for our cats.
works well, would recommend