Advantage for Dogs
Advantage is a monthly topical treatment that protects both dogs and puppies from fleas. With long-lasting effects, it provides protection for 4 weeks and prevents re-infestation of fleas. The fast acting formula ensures elimination of 98-100% of fleas within 12 hours of application. It is available for all sizes of dogs. Uniquely formulated treatment saves the pet from diseases and infections that can be spread by fleas like Flea Allergy Dermatitis.
Advantage – An effective topical flea treatment
A well know brand Bayer product, Advantage is a quick way of securing your pet and surroundings from flea attacks. The convenient spot-on treatment consists of active ingredient, Imidacloprid which is an insecticide and kills the fleas. It swiftly detoxifies the central nervous system of the pests, paralyzes them and kills them within a few hours of application. It not only kills adult fleas but also destroys the flea life cycle. The rapid onset property thus prevents fleas from biting within 5 minutes of application.
Direction for use
- Make your dog stand in a comfortable position.
- Hold the tube upright and away from you and pull the cap off. Remove the cap by breaking off the seal.
- For dogs less than 25kgs - Part the fur between your dog’s shoulder blades, place the tip of the tube on the skin, and squeeze the contents of the tube on the skin.
- For dogs larger than 25kgs – Start at the shoulder blades of the dog till the tail, and apply at 4-5 spots in the entire line on the skin.
- Repeat the treatment in 4 weeks.
- Green pack - for small dogs and puppies weighing between 1-10 lbs
- Aqua pack - for medium sized dogs weighing between 11-20 lbs
- Red pack - for large dogs weighing between 21-55 lbs
- Blue pack - for extra large dogs weighing over 55 lbs
- A fast acting and reliable solution for fleas
- Efficiently eliminates 100% of the fleas in 12 hours and its larval form in just 20 minutes
- Treats Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Kills pests on merely contacting the skin thus, preventing flea bites
- Provides monthly protection against chewing lice too
- Easy to use water resistant treatment
- Safe on pregnant and lactating dogs and puppies of at least 8 weeks of age
- Keep the treated pets at a distance so they won’t lick each other.
- Wash hands with soap and water after application of the treatment.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Protect your as well as your pet’s eyes and mouth while application.
- Store it in cool and dry place.
- Do not use this treatment when the pet is wet.
Wasy To Use
Unlike other tablets that my dog has to intake and bare the pesky taste, Advantage is an easy to apply solution for my pet
Received this product in perfect condition. Very good quality too.
no side effects
This topical treatment works efficiently and has no side effects.