Nuheart for Dogs
Known as the generic version of Heartgard, Valuheart is an equally effective heartworm preventative for dogs. This product treats heartworm larvae and at the same time prevents heartworm disease in dogs. Nuheart is meat flavored and is extremely palatable and loved by dogs. Furthermore, it is much more affordable and they are just as safe as Heartgard.
Nuheart Generic Heartwormer for Dogs
Just like Heartgard, Nuheart too contains the active ingredient Ivermectin. This potent ingredient attacks the immature heartworm larvae and erases them without harming the dog. Moreover, Nuheart is suitable to be given to all kinds of dog breeds, and puppies over 6 weeks of age.
Direction for use
- Only one tablet should be given monthly.
- Nuheart should be administered orally.
- Dosage should be done according to the weight of your dog.
- Give the tablet to your dog directly into the mouth or you can mix the same in his meal.
- Effective heartworm preventative for dogs
- Meat flavored palatable chewables
- Cost-effective and highly affordable chews
- Prevents heartworm larvae to grow and ceases its infestation
- Suitable for all kinds of dog breeds and puppies above 6 weeks
- Store the product in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands after you have administered the product.
- Test your dog for heartworm before administering.
- Keep product away from children’s reach.
- Do not overdose your dog.
- Do not feed puppies that are below 6 weeks old.
- Should not be given to other pets other than dogs.
This treatment is much better and cheaper than other heartworm preventatives.