Antezole Paste – Oral Dewormer for Cats and Dogs
Antezole Paste is an effective deworming treatment for dogs and cats. The dewormer treats worms such as roundworms, hookworms, and tapeworms. Worming treatment needs to given regularly to control recurring worm infections in dogs and cats. For controlling recurring tapeworm infection in dogs/cats, they need to be additionally treated with flea preventives. The oral worming treatment is suitable for puppies and kittens from 2 weeks of age. It comes in a convenient and easy-to-use dose syringe, which is easy to administer to puppies, kittens, dogs and cats.
Antezole Paste for Cats/Dogs
Antezole Paste is an effective worm remedy. Developed with strong worming ingredients - Praziquantel, Pyrantel pamoate and Fenbendazole, Antezole is highly potent in eliminating worms. The combined effect of ingredients eliminates various worms including roundworms, hookworms and tapeworms. It kills worms and further prevents harmful effect of the infection in dogs and cats. The oral treatment protects pets against future reinfestation.
Direction for use
- Administer directly into the mouth or mix it with food.
- Dosage depends according to the weight of the dog/cat.
- Remove the cap and turn the ring on the syringe for the required dosage.
- Each graduation is equal to 1 ml.
- Press the dose at the back of the tongue as possible.
- Replace cap.
- Puppies/kittens should be dewormed every 2 weeks from 3 weeks of age until 12 weeks, thereafter every month until 6 months of age. From 6 months on all dogs/cats should be dewormed every 3 months.
- No fasting required prior to the treatment.
Puppies should be dewormed every 2 weeks from the age of 4 – 12 weeks and at regular intervals of 3 – 6 months thereafter
- Cats up to 9 kg - 2 ml
- Dogs up to 9 kg - 2 ml
- Dogs 10 to 20 kg - 4 ml
- Dogs 21 – 35 kg - 8 ml
- Dogs 36 – 52 kg - 11 ml
- Treats ascarids (Toxocara canis)
- Eliminates hookworms (Ancylostoma caninum)
- Treats and prevents tapeworms (e.g. Dipylidium caninum, Taenia spp.)
- Protects dogs and cats against intestinal worm infections
- Safe for kittens, cats, puppies and dogs
- Comes in easy to dose syringe form
- Keep out of reach of children, pets and uninformed people.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use as directed on the pack or as a vet.
- For veterinary use only.
love it how it removes the worm without harming our cat's gut health
Simple treatment for our sensitive cats with chronic worm infections.
perfect oral wormer for my cats