Apoquel for Dogs
Apoquel is a uniquely formulated treatment that provides relief from itching due to atomic and allergic dermatitis. This anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory treatment starts working in only 4 hours of administration. Moreover, Apoquel provides complete relief from itchiness in just a day.
Apoquel Itch Relief Treatment for Dogs
Manufactured by Zoetis, Apoquel provides quick relief from itching. Its active ingredient Oclacitinib is a Janus Kinase Inhibitor(JAK) that attacks pruritogenic (itch creating) cytokines. Furthermore, Apoquel has a fast-acting formula that controls pruritus and aids in reducing the inflammation.
Direction for use
- Apoquel tablets need to be administered orally according to the dog’s weight.
- Administer ½ tablet of 3.6 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 6.6 to 9.9 lbs.
- Administer 3.6 mg tablet twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 15 to 19.9 lbs.
- Administer 5.4 mg tablet twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 20 to 29.9 lbs.
- Administer ½ tablet of 16 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 30 to 44.9 lbs.
- Administer 2 tablets of 5.4 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 45 to 59.9 lbs.
- Administer 1 tablet of 16 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 60 to 89.9 lbs.
- Administer 1 ½ tablet of 16 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 90 to 129.9 lbs.
- Administer 2 tablets of 16 mg twice a day until 14 days to dogs weighing between 130 to 175.9 lbs.
- Provides onset of relief in 4 hours of administration
- Treats pruritis caused due to atopic and allergic dermatitis
- Controls itching in only 24 hours
- It can be administered along with food or by itself
- Cures any kind of food allergy
- Can be given along with other treatments
- Don’t administer it to dogs younger than 12 months or weighing less than 6.6 lbs.
- Wash hands after you use the product.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes and face.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children and pets.
- Keep it away from flames.
- Do not administer the product if your dog is hypersensitive to Oclacitinib.
- Apoquel cannot be used on pregnant, breeding, or lactating dogs.
- This product cannot be used on cats.
Apoquel is good
It is really good. Apoquel is awesome.
There couldn't be a better solution than this. Wonderfully controls those itching problems.
Such a unique formula for my dog.