Bimectin for Horses
Bimectin is an efficient paste that eliminates the internal parasites along with bots and the arterial stages of S. vulgaris with a single dose. It is a powerful anti-parasitic agent that is easy to administer using a syringe. Horses, ponies, mares and foals, relish the taste of the paste, as it is apple flavored.
This oral treatment protects horses from the following parasites:
- Large redworms
- Small redworms
- Stomach worms
- Intestinal threadworms
- Cutaneous worms
Bimectin paste contains Ivermectin as its active ingredient, which is an effective anthelmintic. Ivermectin efficiently eliminates different types of worms in horses. It treats and controls worm infection. The unique formula in the form of paste given through syringe allows accurate dosage. Bimectin is safe for horses of all ages including mares at any stage of pregnancy.
Direction for use
- One syringe treats 600kg bodyweight.
- Treat the horse according to its body weight.
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger 1/4 turn to the left and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Lock the ring in place by making a 1/4 turn to the right.
- Ensure that the horse does not have any feed inside his mouth.
- Remove the cover of the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse’s mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse’s head for a few seconds after dosing.
- Treats nematode and arthropod
- An anthelmintic and boticide formula
- Protects the horse from various parasites and bots
- Easy to administer syringe
- Safe for horses of all ages including mares
- For horses only.
- Keep away from the reach of pets and children.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Wash hands after using this treatment on horses.
- Do not drink, smoke or eat while administering Bimectin.
Effective horse wormer
five years in the league and still goiing great
Protection from various parasites
I have found an ultimate product Bimection paste which is a safe solution to protect my horses from various parasites.