Bravecto Spot-On & Profender Combo Pack for Cats
Bravecto spot-on and Profender is a unique combo pack for cats. The topical spot-on Bravecto kills adult fleas and prevents flea infestations. It is also effective for the treatment and control of American dog tick infestations. Profender is an effective dewormer for cats. It treats and controls intestinal worms in cats. The Combo Pack Bravecto spot-on and Profender for Cats is affordable and offers great value for money.
Bravecto is a unique and effective formula, from the house of Merck. Bravecto is a topical spot-on for cats to kill adult fleas. This spot-on is a systemic insecticide and acaricide that provides immediate effect and persistently treats flea (Ctenocephalides felis) and further treats and controls Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick) infestation for 12 weeks in cats and kittens six months of age and older, weighing 2.6 pounds or greater. It is also indicated for the treatment and control of Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick) infestations.
Profender, the world’s first-ever topical de-wormer is the best solution for disinfecting cats. It effectively treats and controls parasites that live and multiply in the intestine of cats. Moreover, this spot-on solution effectively treats all types of gastrointestinal worms. Profender disinfects cats successfully and kills all infective stages of tapeworms, hookworms and roundworms.
Bravecto Spot-On - MSD Animal Health
Profender - Bayer
Direction for use
- Hold your kitten or cat in a standing position.
- Part the fur at the base of the skull until the skin is visible.
- Place the twisted tip of the Bravecto spot-on pipette on the skin.
- Squeeze out the content of the pipette on the skin.
- Let it spread across the cat's body for 24 hours.
- Allow the application to dry.
- Repeat after 12 weeks.
- Apply it directly on the skin surface.
- Carefully apply the solution after parting the hair to reveal the skin on the cat’s back.
- Properly remove the cap from the pipette and directly squeeze entire content on the cat’s skin.
- If necessary, provide treatment every month.
- The dosage is determined according to the cat’s age.
- For Kittens: Administer to kittens older than 8 and 12 weeks of age and thereafter every month
- For Pregnant and lactating queens: Administer before mating, before the birth of kittens and then every month.
- It comes in pipette form, so it is easy to apply
- One spot-on solution treatment is enough to last for 12 weeks
- It has a long lasting effect which works effectively for 3 months
- It kills adult fleas and ticks
- It prevents flea infestations and also controls the tick infestations
- Waterproof treatment
- Profender is a powerful all wormer treatment with the ease of a topical application
- Just one dose of Profender works magically on cats
- This simple spot-on solution makes de-worming treatment stress free
- No more hassle getting your cats to take pills or shots
- An excellent topical treatment, it has none to least side effects and treats roundworms, whipworms, hookworms and tapeworms in cats
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Always handle with care.
- Ensure the cat and other pet animals do not lick the application site until it is dry.
- Keep it away from the reach of children and pets.
- This veterinary product is strictly for external use only.
Bravecto Spot-On - Praziquantel and Emodepside
Profender - Praziquantel and Emodepside