Cazitel Flavored Worming Tablets for Cats
Cazitel for Cats is an excellent wormer for cat. The oral treatment helps in treating roundworm and tapeworm infections. Regular treatment with Cazitel aids in the elimination of intestinal worms and prevents re-infestation in cats. The grilled meat flavored tablet is easy to dose and readily accepted by cats. It is safe to use in kittens above 6 weeks of age.
Cazitel Wormer Treatment for Cats
Cazitel for cats is a popular worming treatment for cats. It contains two ingredients Pyrantel embonate and Praziquantel. The strong anthelmintic eliminates worms in protects cats against worm infection. Praziquantel removes tapeworms and the other ingredient eliminates different species of roundworms. The oral treatment helps in controlling recurring worm infection.
Direction for use
- Should be given orally.
- Administer one tablet per 8.8 lbs (4 kg) bodyweight.
- Tablets can be divided into equal halves to assist with accurate dosing.
- Can be given directly to the cat or can be mixed with food.
- To ensure administration of a correct dose, bodyweight should be determined as accurately as possible.
- 2.2 to 4.4 lbs– Half tablet (1-2kg)
- 4.4 to 8.8 lbs – 1 tablet (2-4 kg)
- 8.8 to 13 lbs– 1 and half tablet (4-6 kg)
- 13 to 18 lbs – 2 tablets (6-8 kg)
- Useful for the treatment of mixed infections
- Effective against Roundworms: Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonine
- Protects against Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum, Taenia taeniaeformis, Echinococcus multilocularis
- Treats intestinal worm infection in cats
- Safe for using in cats during lactation
- For veterinary use only.
- Keep it in a cool and dry place.
- Wash your hands after use.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- If worms persist, consult a vet.
- Do not use in kittens less than 6 weeks of age.
- Do not use in animals with known sensitivity to the active ingredients or to any of the excipents.
- In case of accidental ingestion in humans, seek medical advice and show the package leaflet to the physician.
worked for our feral cat
this wormer worked well for our feral cat we have in our backyard. we usually treat her to protect her from picking up worms.
Cheap and effective
Its cheap than other wormers and it works. for free shipping go to pet care club and they provide the best services.
This really worked well for our cats and they never show any negative reactions