Credelio for Dogs
CREDELIO flea and tick treatment for dogs is an oral monthly treatment that terminates fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) within 12 hours and controls tick infestations of Amblyomma americanum (lone star tick), Dermacentor variabilis (American dog tick), Ixodes scapularis (black-legged tick) and Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick) within 24-48 hours of administration. The chew comes in a tasty beef-flavor and is safe for pups more than 8 weeks of age and weighing more than 4.4 lbs.
Credelio - Fast Action Flea and Tick Chew for Dogs
Credelio’s active ingredient Lotilaner is an ectoparasiticide from isoxazoline group that stops insect’s and acarine’s gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA)-gated chloride channels. This blocks the transfer of chloride ions across cell membranes, which in turn results in uncontrolled neuromuscular activity leading to the death of insects and acarines.
Direction for use
- Give with the food.
- Should be given within 30 minutes of the meal.
- Give the chew monthly.
- Put the tablet in the mouth directly as a chew.
- Treats 99% of fleas in 12 hours of administration
- Helps in controlling Flea Allergy Dermatitis
- Begins its action against fleas in 4 hours of administration
- Easy to feed because of the beef flavor
- Kills lone star tick, American dog tick, black-legged tick, and brown dog tick within 48 hours of administration
- Keep out of the reach of the children.
- The safe use of Credelio in breeding, pregnant or lactating dogs has not been evaluated yet.
- Wash your hands after feeding.
- Consult your vet before using this chewable if your dog has a history of seizure, muscle tremors, ataxia, and other neurological disorders.
when it comes to my pet's heath, I make no compromise. Credelio is the best
This is an average treatment.
I started using this treatment a couple months back and it works perfectly!