Credelio Plus for Dogs
Credelio Plus is used for use in dogs with ticks, fleas, gastrointestinal nematodes, heartworms, or lung parasites, as well as those who are at risk of getting them. This product is also usedin prevention of heartworm.
Credelio Plus – Effective treatment for fleas and ticks
Credelio Plus can be used as part of a seasonal tick and/or flea treatment in dogs who have been diagnosed with or are at risk of it. The treatment of gastrointestinal nematodes can be done with just one treatment.
Direction for use
The product should be administered according to the following table:
- Dogs from 1.4 to 2.8 kg: 1 tablet Credelio Plus 56.25 / 2.11 mg
- Dogs> 2.8 to 5.5 kg: 1 tablet Credelio Plus 112.5 / 4.22 mg
- Dogs> 5.5 to 11 kg: 1 tablet Credelio Plus 225 / 8.44 mg
- Dogs> 11-22 kg: 1 tablet Credelio Plus 450 / 16.88 mg
- Dogs> 22-45 kg: 1 tablet Credelio Plus 900 / 33.75 mg
- For the treatment of tick and flea infestations in dogs.
- It provides an immediate and persistent elimination of activity for 1 month for ticks and fleas.
- It can be used as part of a treatment strategy for the control of flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Treats Gastrointestinal nematodes and lung parasites
- Treatment of gastrointestinal nematodes: hookworms, roundworms and whipworms
- Heartworm prevention
Safe to use on dogs and puppies of 8 weeks and older who weighed 1.4 kg or more
In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical advice immediately