Dermavet – Wound Treatment for Dogs and Cats
Dermavet is a powerful antiseptic cream for treating wide range of dermatological conditions in dogs and cats. The topical treatment works effectively on acute and chronic skin and ear conditions including lesions, cuts, inflamed skin and serious bacterial infections. Dermavet is designed for faster healing and aids in quicker treatment of slow healing wounds. The wound-healing cream is efficient in treating septic abrasions and other type of wounds. The aqueous cream offers symptomatic relief from eczematous and seborrheic dermatitis along with interdigital cysts and anal gland infections. The antifungal cream provides faster, cleaner and effective healing process. It is safe and highly effective for dogs and cats.
Dermavet – Antiseptic and Antifungal Cream for Pets
Dermavet Wound treatment works best for varied dermatological conditions. It is developed with high quality ingredients including Shorea robusta, Azadirachta indica, Pongamia pinnata, Cassia tora, Ficus infectoria, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Celastrus paniculatus, Jasad bhasma, Methyl Paraben and Propyl Paraben. The powerful chemical combination treats various types of bacterial infections and protects pets from severe skin conditions. The antiseptic cream aids in faster recovery of wounds without itching or irritating pet’s skin. It actively discourages dog or cat from licking or scraping the wound.
Direction for use
- Dermavet needs to be applied depending on the severity of the wound.
- Apply the cream once a week for mild inflammation and for acute condition, use it twice or thrice a day or consult your vet for the same.
- Remove the encrusted discharge or pus, before applying the cream. Spread a thin layer of the cream sparsely.
- For normal dermatological problems, apply thin layer of Dermavet after cleaning the affected area.
- For severe skin conditions; use the Dermavet cream twice or thrice a day.
- Decrease the frequency of application as the wound recovers.
- For dog’s ear infection, first clean the ear and apply the cream in a thin layer.
- For cystic areas and anal gland infections, drain gland and cyst properly and then fill the wound fully with Dermvet cream.
- Fast relief treatment for various types of wounds
- An effective antiflammatory, antipruritic, antifungal and antibacterial all-in-one cream
- Treats topical septic wounds, and topical superficial wounds
- Supports faster healing of slow healing wounds
- Highly effective on bacterial infections, dry and moist dermatitis and eczema and parasitic infestation
- Helps in rapid recovery for dermatological conditions
- Keep Dermavet out of reach of children and pets.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- For external use only.
- Wear gloves whenever applying dermavet cream on pets.
- Do not use dermavet on deep incisions, punctured wounds, abscesses or deep-seated infections like inflammation of the lymphatic vessels.
- It is not recommended for pregnant dogs in last trimester.
- If regular use of Dermavet cream does not improve dog’s wound condition, consult a vet.
it is all we have for cats for their naughty hurts
best wound treatment
best wound treatment
Dermavet treats wounds profusely leaves the skin clean without any marks